Australians enjoy having a good time every after work. Unwinding at clubs and pubs is the most favorite activity of both men and women especially when drained and exhausted from heavy tasks. Here is the list of top 5 pubs in Brisbane:
- Sure Shot – a riverside bar where yuppies like to visit especially during Fridays because of the happy hour. They serve local beers and flavorful finger food to match the good mood atmosphere. So sit back and relax by the river, in any day.
- Cinco Hermano – located at Peach Street, is the most favorite bar of party goers. It has the Mexican vibe that makes everyone dance while they sip their favorite cocktails. Yes! Their cocktails are to die for. Not to mention the yummy tacos and quesadillas that most people order before or during the drinking session.
- Pier 21 – you can find this bar easily since it is on Eagle Street Pier. Middle aged adults like to chill in this cozy type tavern where they can sit, talk and enjoy Jazz music. They have beers, cocktails and hard liquor. Do not forget to try their barbecues because customers say it is one of a kind.
- Music Therapy – if you are looking for a karaoke bar in Brisbane, then you must try to drop by this place. You can book a room for a big group or a smaller space if you feel like to enjoy alone. They serve beer, cocktails and light snacks from 5 in the afternoon until midnight.
- Vittoria – roof deck or top bars are becoming in demand. The old school type of pubs where hundreds of light bulbs are hanged and a live band playing on stage is something to look forward to after an exhausting day.